£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Enfield - ASAP Start
Are you looking for teaching assistant work?
We are currently recruiting for full-time SEN teaching assistants to start as soon as possible. We are working with Special Needs Schools in the South West London and the surrounding areas to provide them with long term staff working with children with a variety of different needs.
We are looking for experienced strong teaching assistant who are able to go into our schools and support SEN students.
The children and young people you will be supporting have a wide range of needs, including:
- Autism - social difficulties, children may sometimes very quiet or non-verbal and need support interacting with other pupils
- Challenging behaviours - ADHD, EBD and other conditions that effect behaviour
- Personal care needs - assisting them with bathroom needs
- Special needs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have worked within a classroom setting before
Please apply for this role now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390