18 days ago
About the role:
- A lovely primary school in Croydon, South West London is looking for an experienced SEN TA/LSA
- Experience working with students with SEN
- Outstanding school with excellent facilities and strong leadership
- You will be supporting SEN students withing the classroom, also some 1:1 support
- The students at this schools have SEN such as, ASD, ADHD and challenging behaviour
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience as a teaching assistant
- Have experience working with SEN
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
- Be able to support children with ASD
- Be familiar with SEN students
About our School:
Our lovely school based in Croydon is a mainstream schools with a separate SEN department supporting students with ASD, ADHD and challenging behaviour.
Based near the centre of Croydon with great transport links.
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply for this advert, if you want more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.