£85 - £95 per day
9 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy) + Autism Focus | Good Primary School | Southwark
Q - Do you have an Art related Degree, alongside a genuine passion towards supporting SEN?
Q - Are you eager to help increase the quality of learning for Autistic (ASD) children?
Please read on below to find out further information about this SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy) + Autism Focus opportunity in the Borough of Southwark.
A lovely and creative Primary School in the Borough of Southwark are seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant, who is keen to use Art Therapy as a support method for several children with Autism (ASD).
You will be working alongside the School SENCO focusing on increasing the quality of learning and support for a variety of children. The appointed SEN Teaching Assistant must show a creative flare and a genuine passion towards supporting Special Educational Needs. You will be working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and will be assigned to a variety of roles from term to term.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy) + Autism Focus opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy)
- Working across EYFS, KS1 & KS2 - 3-11 years old
- Supporting a range of Autistic (ASD) children on the spectrum using art
- September 2018 start - Long-Term - Full Time
- £85 - £95 per day
- Located in the Borough of Southwark
- Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Art or SEN related Degree from a reputable University
- Strong understanding of SEN is required
- Must be resilient and confident within your ability when supporting SEN
- You must have a creative flair and been keen to develop throughout
- Good A Levels & GCSEs required throughout
- Warm & Friendly Primary School
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Southwark, South East London
- Good Tube Links - Central, District and London Overground Line
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy) + Autism Focus opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant (Art Therapy) + Autism Focus opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!