£75 - £90 per day
25 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - ADHD & Autism Support - Lambeth
Q: Do you aspire to become a Speech & Language Therapist or Behavioural Therapist in the near future?
Q: Are you lacking the hands-on experience you need with children who have SEN?
Fear not, Remedy Education are here to help!!
My lovely client school have an urgent need for Psychology graduates with a passion for working with pupils who have SEN this September. If you have a 2:1 or 1st Class degree and are considering a career supporting children who have varying SEN such as Autism, ADHD or SEMH then apply to this SEN Teaching Assistant role today.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- SEN (Special Educational Needs) Teaching Assistant
- Full time & Long-term position
- September 2018 start
- You MUST be able to commit to the entire academic year!
- £70 - £85 per day plus impressive healthcare package worth up to £675
- Work closely with the class teacher and support students with SEN
As a successful applicant for this SEN Teaching Assistant role you will be required to provide exceptional support to those students with Special Educational Needs. The role has an ADHD and Autism focus and will involve you organising, planning and delivering a range of interventions to help raise attainment and improve social skills.
- 2:1 / 1st Class degree graduates - Psychology graduates are of interest
- Patient, caring, empathetic, understanding, flexible
- An articulate & hardworking graduate who will go above and beyond the expectations of the role
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with children and will be able to cope with the challenges the SEN TA role will involve
- Fantastic team of staff
- Supportive SENCo & Headteacher
- Located within the South West London Borough of Lambeth
- Good transport links via bus, train and tube
- Free on-site staff parking
Apply to this SEN Teaching Assistant role today and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Submit a copy of your up-to-date CV and a brief covering letter to be considered.
SEN Teaching Assistant - ADHD & Autism Support - Lambeth, South West London
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.