£75 - £90 per day
2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - ABA Tutor Experience - Southwark - ASAP Start
Are you an experienced Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Tutor?
Are you an ABA Tutor looking to utilise your existing skills and gain that all important Primary SEN classroom experience?
A lovely SEN Primary School located within the London Borough of Southwark are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for an immediate start! This Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated Primary School are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic SEN Teaching Assistant to support primary aged children who have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
Your role as a SEN Teaching Assistant will require you to implement each of the targets on the pupils' Individual Education Plan (IEP) and develop innovative ways to engage their learning within the classroom and alongside the class teacher.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced ABA Tutor to develop their existing skillset within a fantastic learning environment, while receiving ongoing professional training and development within a Special Educational Needs primary setting.
Is this the gateway into working within a SEN primary school you have been looking for? Yes..? If so, apply today or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education to contact you to discuss the next steps if you have been shortlisted.
- ABA Tutor - MUST have ABA training - required!
- SEN Teaching Assistant experience is desired
- Trained in effective techniques relating to Autistic Spectrum Condition
- 1st Class or a 2:1 Degree is required
- Calm natured, fully committed, highly dependable and with a professional outlook
- Eager to learn new technique and to further develop existing skills
- Willing to go above and beyond SEN TA role expectations
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- £70-£90 per day (plus impressive Healthcare package)
- Immediate start! - Long-term - Scope for permanent position
- Working 1:1 & in small groups to provide additional support to SEN pupils
- Organise and deliver engaging intervention sessions for students with Autism
- Work closely with Speech & Language Therapist
- Located in Southwark, South East London
- Offers a wide range of in-depth professional SEN TA training programmes
- A remarkably supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
- Great transport links - Overground train station close by - Access to large school car park
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.