£75 - £90 per day
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | ABA Experience | Lewisham, South East London | September Start
Q - Are you a bright & bubbly Psychology Graduate with an interest in SEN?
Q - Or, are you an experienced Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Tutor seeking primary school Teaching Assistant experience?
A wonderful Primary School in the South East London borough of Lewisham is looking for an ambitious and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) or an ABA Tutor to work full-time as a Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant within the school.
The role will see you helping to progress the learning, social and communication skills of children who have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC). Working closely with the class teacher, Speech & Language Therapists and an amazing, highly-driven SLT.
Further professional SEN training and development will be provided along the way to further improve the successful SEN TA's skills and competencies!
Trial days and interviews can be arranged ASAP ahead of a September start!
ABA Tutor / SEN Teaching Assistant - The Person:
- Suitable for experienced Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Tutors
- Also suitable for 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology Graduates from reputable universities
- An impressive general academic background - Degree, A-Levels, GCSEs ideal
- Ambitious, team player, personable and passionate about helping SEN children
- Keen to engage in CPD opportunities, eager to progress your career!
ABA Tutor / SEN Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- Working on a 1:1/small group basis supporting students with SEN, particularly ASC
- Full-time & long-term position
- £75 - £90 per day, paid weekly
- September start - full-time - long-term - term-time only
Apply for this ABA & SEN Teaching Assistant role based in Lewisham today! If shortlisted, a member of the Remedy team will be in touch within 48 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.