£70 - £80 per day
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London
* Are you passionate about providing support to students with PMLD, SLD, ASD, ADHD and or other SEN needs?
* Do you have experience working with SEN Students?
* Are you looking to have a fulfilling career as a Teaching Assistant?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we then have the perfect opportunity for you!
An number of opportunities for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants have arisen across the borough of Islington, North West London.
About the role:
- Supporting SEN students throughout their school day
- £70.00 - £80.00 per day
- Located in Islington, North London
- ASAP start
- Supporting students 1-2-1 and within a group environment
- Working along with professionals including occupational therapists & speech and language therapists and qualified teachers
- Occasionally assisting students with personal care
- Previous experience working with students with special educational needs
- Strong personality
- Available 5 days a week
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Willing to provide personal care assistance
- Dedicated & Resilient
- Hold SEN CPD training but not essential
Ideally, the candidate will have a nursing or social care background with a strong understanding of Special Educational Needs, particularly PMLD, SLD and ASD.
How do we support you?
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE CPD Training such as Team Teach, ASD training & Supporting with personal care
- Full support from a dedicated consultant
- Advise & support through the trial / interview process
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390