9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Camden
We wish to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and inspirational full-time SEN Learning Support Assistant to play an integral part in our school. This position is full-time and is for a SEN TA to start ASAP on a long term basis.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic about this exciting challenge.
- Patient, calm and loves working with children.
- Hardworking, reliable and flexible.
- A role model who has high expectations of the children learning and behaviour.
- Able to communicate well with others and work well as part of a team.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
You will have experience of evaluating and reporting the student's progress to teachers, parents and health care professionals.
In return we will offer:
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and hard working children
- A rich and varied curriculum together with small class sizes
- Highly professional and hard working colleagues who work in a collaborative and collegiate way
- High quality, continuous professional development
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and Social Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) experience within an educational setting is essential
- Previous SEN experience within a classroom setting is essential
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please contact Amelia Rawlinson at Remedy Education for more information!! 02084181390
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible and will consider applications on a rolling basis.