£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
Remedy Education Specialists are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant experienced in supporting with Special Educational Needs to work within a SEN School in Upminster
This SEN School is located a short distance away from a train station with good bus services operating frequently as well. It is a warm and nurturing school that strives to deliver high quality lessons to all pupils and support and training is continuously provided. This is a full-time position to start in January
SEN (Autism) 1:1 TA:
- Looking for someone to work in an autistic provision in a mainstream school; Speech, Language and Communication Needs, Autism, ADHD, Global Learning Delay and SEMH. (Experience in any of the fields is desirable)
- Assisting the teacher with the preparation and planning of the learning resources
- Making detailed observations and providing feedback to staff and parents
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in supporting children with a range of complex needs
- CACHE Level 3 or teaching qualification
- Patient and pro - active individual who is comfortable with challenging behaviour
The head teacher is extremely supportive towards its staff with ongoing opportunities for training and development for the right candidate. The school seek a candidate who can make a real difference towards its pupils to help them reach their potential.
The school is looking trial soon so make sure to apply ASAP.
Please send your updated CV to Brookland Witham at Remedy Education today!!