6 months ago
** SEN Teaching Assistant **
** Great Opportunity **
We are currently looking for a passionate and supportive Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely and friendly Primary School based in Newham. The Teaching Assistant must be able to provide the most suitable support to assist the children with their learning and educational needs. Working with children and young adults with special educational needs comes with its challenges and will have made a positive impact on a young person's learning development.
The Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- To help the children learn in a positive, caring environment
- To help the children be respected as an individual with reference to culture, gender and religion
- To be given a broad, balanced and relevant education that accesses the National Curriculum
- To help the children be prepared for adult life with appropriate opportunities, responsibilities and experiences
- To encourage children to communicate with others, understand instructions and be confident in their learning
- To help the children during break times and with social activities, as well as attending therapy sessions with them
- To work one to one with an individual child, or with a small group of children in a larger classroom situation
The Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- You must have SEN experience
- You must have excellent behaviour management skills
- You must be proactive and be able to use own initiative
- You must have a passion to work with SEN children
- You must be able to work throughout KS1 & KS2
- You must be able to start immediately
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390 or send me a copy of your CV