£75 - £85 per day
19 days ago
Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you build strong and positive relationships with young people? Do have experience working with SEN and/or EBD?
Then apply now as this is the perfect role for you!
A fantastic school for young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties are looking for a dedicated and engaging full-time Teaching Assistant. You will be able to take part in an interactive and practical curriculum to enable your students to leave school as valued members of society. This school based in Greenwich, really value therapeutic techniques alongside the academic curriculum to ensure their students are becoming confident and independent individuals.
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- On call 24/7
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
- Career advice
- Team teach training
- De-escalation training
- Outdoor educational trips
- Therapeutic interventions such as speech and language, drama and counselling
- Community projects and work experience days
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing learning support to students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Building strong and positive relationships with pupils
- Providing feedback to teacher regarding learning development and behaviour
- Motivating students to overcome barriers to learning
An ideal candidate may possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Have an understanding of SEN/EBD
- Experience working with young people aged 4-19
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to self-reflect and reflect on the progress of your pupils
Are you ready to start straight away?
To apply please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!
If this isn't the right role for you, we have an array of positions in the Lewisham, Lambeth and Southwark area which may also be of interest to you.
Remedy Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.