£70 - £85 per day
8 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Creative & Friendly Primary School | Greenwich
A forward-thinking and creative Primary School in Greenwich, the South East London borough of Greenwich are looking to recruit an ambitious and personable SEN Teaching Assistant ahead of the new academic year, beginning September 2018.
The Head Teacher is eager to find a passionate graduate, who is keen to gain first hand SEN experience with mainstream Primary children. He is ideally looking for graduates with previous SEN experience, either in a working or personal environment or with an advanced understanding of SEN.
You will be provided with on the job training from day one and will be supported by a dedicated and forward-thinking SENCo. You could be supporting the following needs; Autism (ASC), Dyslexia, ADHD, Behavior Difficulties, Downs Syndrome and Physical Disabilities - All applicants will be paired up with either of the above needs to match their personal strengths.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read below for further information - The School are keen to interview the best candidates ASAP!
Job Description, SEN Teaching Assistant, Greenwich, South West London
- SEN Teaching Assistant x4
- Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD, Behavior Difficulties, Downs Syndrome and Physical Disabilities
- 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCo
- Attending weekly training sessions
- Long - Term & Full Time - September 2018 start
- £70 - £85 per day - Scope to increase after 12 working weeks
Person Specification, SEN Teaching Assistant, Greenwich, South East London
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics required - GCSEs and A Levels
- Must have an outgoing, approachable and creative personality
- You must be willing to learn and to be involved in multiple roles
- Strong understanding of SEN is ideally required
- Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential
School Details, SEN Teaching Assistant, Greenwich, South East London
- Progressive and creative Primary School
- Large Primary School
- Additional training provided throughout
- Hugely supportive SLT, Teaching and Support staff
- Located in Greenwich
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Greenwich, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant, if shortlisted.