£70 - £75 per day
10 months ago
Temp to Perm
Secondary ASD Teaching Assistant's needed for a well established Secondary ASD school in Redbridge.
A lovely school who I am representing exclusivley located in Redbridge are looking for Teaching Assistant's to join their team as an ASD TA.
The school is in a great location close to public transport. All the staff are caring and they create an excellent learning and teaching environment for all. There is the opportunity for ongoing training while in this position.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working with ASD students is necessary
* Empathic and understand the safeguarding of children.
* Great behaviour management skills
* Able to use the appropriate skills when working with ASD students
* Flexible, able to use initiative and a must have a patient nature.
* Able to work well with teachers and other support staff
* Working as a teaching assistant within a Secondary SEN school in Redbridge
* Working 1-1 with pupils with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
* Starting ASAP
* Opportunity to become a permanent member of staff within the school
* Daily rate £70-£75, depending on experience.
The school is looking to start interviews ASAP, with the role to start in the coming weeks. If this ASD Teaching Assistant advert has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this position then please apply to this ad with your updated CV. We are extremely keen to interview any suitable candidates as soon as possible.