£75 - £90 per day
7 months ago
JOB TITLE: SEN TA
START DATE: May/June 2018
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time (5 days a week)
THE ROLE - SEN TA
I am recruiting on behalf of a fantastic high-achieving SEN School to appoint a devoted and focused SEN TA to work with pupils who have special educational needs that include;
The successful candidate will have experience or a keen interest in working with pupils who have MLD/SLD/ASC needs, the positons will begin June 2018.
OUR CLIENT - SEN School
My client is a high achieving SEN School who believe that all their young people should have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential;
- All students work towards and within the National Curriculum through the National Curriculum Programmes of Study and the school's schemes of work.
- Schemes of work have been developed to give a broad range of experiences with the aim of meeting the functional needs of the students, using the National Curriculum as a resource.
- Students follow the core subjects of English (including Drama), Maths, Science (including DT) and ICT.
- Foundation subjects remain an important part of the curriculum. These include PSHE, RE, Food Technology, PE, Music and Art. Humanities are covered through special activity weeks rather than as a separate subject on the timetable.
- Additional activities such as swimming, trampolining, horse riding and community education are also included as regular timetabled activities.
Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.