£75 - £85 per day
9 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - EYFS & Year 1 - Outstanding Primary School - Lewisham - Start April 2018
We are currently searching for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with SEN children across EYFS and KS1. We are looking for someone with Teaching Assistant Experience and SEN Experience, in any setting. This is a full-time opportunity to make a real impact to a child's life. This is a very rewarding job that requires commitment and dedication. We are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who can commit to a minimum of the entire academic year.
Please read the finer details below before applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant position.
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting EYFS children & KS1 children
- Contract for the entire academic year minimum
- £75 - £85 per day - Weekly Pay - Discounts and Benefits
- Experienced with SEN
- Teaching Assistant experience essential
- Experience with SEN children essential
- Passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic
- Ability to commit to the entire academic year
- Outstanding Primary School
- Strong Leadership Team
- Friendly staff and children
- Located in Lewisham, South London
- Free parking on site and locally
Does this sound the SEN Teaching Assistant position you're after? Perhaps you have some more questions? Apply today or contact Carly at Remedy Education.