£70 - £80 per day
12 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Enfield - Immediate Start
Calling all SEN Teaching Assistants?
Would you like to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for the academic year?
Do you want to work in small groups or 1:1 with students?
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Education and training
- EBD/ASD 1:1 role - SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant role for remainder of the academic year
- Day 2 Day Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent positions available
- 5 days a week
- Flexbible working days and hours if offered day 2 day supply
- £70 - £80 per day
The role will be varied but your primary purpose will be to support students with a variety of SEN one to one. The SEN children will include needs such as ASD, global delay and dyslexia. Strong behaviour management skills would be beneficial to this role. You will be working 1:1 with SEN children on the activities set by the teacher for the whole class. The children will be from Reception age up to Year 6.
Desirably the SEN Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience as a teaching assistant
- Have experience working with children whether it be as a nanny, youth work, previous teaching assistant experience or will sports
- Offer something extra to the school e.g. participation in sports, music or drama
Working as an SEN Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. In these type of roles, you will be required to provide effective emotional, personal and social support to help develop social interaction skills. You will be a positive role model at all times and be able to support children aged 4-11 with class work including communication, language, literacy and numeracy.
If you feel you are the right SEN Teaching Assistant for this role and if you are interested in this role then please send a copy of your CV to Hollie @ Remedy Education.