£75 - £85 per day
9 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Year 3 (1:1 Support - Autism) - Lambeth Primary School
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit a bright, caring and enthusiastic SEN Teaching assistant for a long-term 1:1 SEN position, starting this September and to continue for the entire academic year (July 2019).
If successful, you will become part of a brilliant support team, tasked with supporting a young boy in Year 3 (Aged 9), who has Autism and challenging behaviour.
The school is located within the popular and diverse Borough of Lambeth, South West London. The school has a brilliant, long standing head teacher and has been graded as Outstanding by OFSTED. The site is only a short walk from Oval or Brixton station.
Trial Days & Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks:
- Strength academically - especially Maths & English
- PERFECT for an aspiring Psychologist - Educational / Clinical / Forensic
- Down to earth, calm & caring individual required!
- Ability to be versatile & unfazed by daily challenges
- Previous child / SEN related experience an advantage!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Providing 1:1 support - In / Out of Class
- 1:1 support Year 3 Boy - Autism and Challenging behaviour
- Emotional needs & learning difficulties
- Working alongside class teacher, General TA & SENCO
- Excellent in housed training provided
- Involved in lunch time and after school clubs
- Full Time - September 2018 start
- Pay: £70 - £85 per day
- Long Term - until July 2019 - perfectly times ahead of a Masters or Doctorate
- Outstanding graded Primary School
- Fantastic Team & Support Staff
- Inclusive & supportive learning environment
- Lovely school site - excellent resources
If you are looking to kick off your career and want to secure a fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant for the upcoming academic year, APPLY TODAY.