South West England, England
8 months ago
Remedy Education are recruiting for an SEN Teachers on behalf of a special schools for students with autism/complex learning difficulties based over South West London starting September 2018!!!
We are seeking a qualified teacher for a long term role as the school are looking to expand. Candidates must have experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the National Curriculum.
The role would ideally suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department and to work as part of a successful teaching team to maintain and increase pupil attainment.
Candidates will be required to work in partnership with TA's and LSA's and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils.
Teachers' responsibilities include;
- Day to day running of one of classes
- Managing and working with a small team of educational support assistants
- Planning; short, medium and long term
- Assessment and recording
- Target setting; individual pupils
- Deploying and monitoring behavioural support strategies
- Assessment for learning
- Reporting to and maintaining effective links with parents
- Undertaking CPD as prioritised during performance management and in line with whole school priorities
- Ensuring effective health and safety procedures are followed
- Developing and supporting the implementation of school policies
- Reporting concerns to designated safeguarding lead and following school safeguarding procedures
- Attending regular staff meetings
Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status/ QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
The school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
Candidates must be able to fully commit to the full time long term role starting ASAP.
At Remedy Education we understand and appreciate the contribution supply teachers make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Please contact Sophie Child at Remedy Education for more information