£130 - £160 per day
14 days ago
My Client is looking for an ambitious Teacher who is interested in extending their experience within SEND. The successful candidate will be passionate about working with young people with;
- Complex needs.
My Client has a heavy focus on empowering their students to become happy, confident and enthusiastic learners.
OUR CLIENT - School
My client is a high achieving SEN School who believe that all their young people should have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential;
- All students work towards and within the National Curriculum through the National Curriculum Programmes of Study and the school's schemes of work.
- Schemes of work have been developed to give a broad range of experiences with the aim of meeting the functional needs of the students, using the National Curriculum as a resource.
- Students follow the core subjects of English (including Drama), Maths, Science (including DT) and ICT.
- Foundation subjects remain an important part of the curriculum. These include PSHE, RE, Food Technology, PE, Music and Art. Humanities are covered through special activity weeks rather than as a separate subject on the timetable.
- Additional activities such as swimming, trampolining, horse riding and community education are also included as regular timetabled activities
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.