£130 - £180 per day
4 months ago
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced SEN teacher to work within a Primary SEN school that caters for PMLD, MLD and SLD pupils as such an experienced Art teacher who ideally has SEN experience is required. The role is a temporary post and would start in ASAP for a full academic year at a daily rate ranging from £130 to £180 per day depending on experience
- You must have experience of working with PMLD, SLD or MLD pupils who have extremely high needs and additional complex needs
- You must have experience at being an Art teacher and be able to work in a diverse environment.
- You will lead a team of 2 TAs working with 6 pupils per class.
- Experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- The class follows a modified national curriculum and a number of pupils will come away with Art qualifications or Art experience is essential.
Located in Greenwich the school is served well by rail and bus connections
The school is highly regarded in the SEN sector and is well resourced and well-run catering for PMLD, SLD and MLD pupils in the Greenwich area.
To join us and be successful in this PMLD, MLD and SLD Art SEN Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!