about 2 months ago
SEN Teacher - Mixed Complex Special Needs (SLD)
Start date - ASAP
- Must have QTS
- ASD/SLD experience gained in a special school
- You must have experienced working with SEN and Complex Needs
Remedy are looking for a SEN Teacher to join our lovely school based in Lewisham, South East London.
You will be supporting a SEN classroom teaching to a range of mixed needs, ability to plan lessons, ability to use school assessment, ability to manage a team, ability to follow behaviour plans, creative and enthusiastic, punctual, hard working.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
If you are a qualified teacher and are looking for a new role please apply for this role and you will be contacted by Remedy. You can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.