£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teacher - Greenwich
An exciting opportunity for a SEN Teacher to join and contribute to a wonderful school in Greenwich, if you are passionate about SEN and wish to provide first class education,then this may be the role for you!
About the role:
- A wonderful school requires an SEN Teacher to join them (NQT/QTS),
- The role is to support students with SEN needs
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
Additionally you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!