£120 - £160 per day
10 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education would like to welcome a SEN teacher in the Greenwich area to start September 2018!!
The special school has children with severe learning difficulties including ADHD, EBD, along with children who have severe behaviour difficulties leading to communication difficulties. The school has been rated Outstanding in both previous Ofsted reports for their continuous ability to meet the needs of pupils.
The successful applicant will have teaching experience with all learning levels including a good understanding of P levels. They will also be joining a dedicated and highly skilled staff team so they should be a good team player and show excellent communication skills with a view to ensure every individual reaches their full potential.
Successful teacher must have:
- QTS status and eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive subject knowledge from P levels to GCSE
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
- Teach at a good to outstanding consistent level
- Manage behaviour accordingly
- Flexible around the school working routine and alter needs due to obstacles
- Utilise resources effectively to enhance children's attainment levels
- Plan and think strategically
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Handle stressful situations patiently and calmly
Benefits of Remedy Education are:
- Good rates of pay
- Refer a friend to Remedy (must have worked for 1 week) and receive £250 worth of capital bond vouchers.
- Supply staff in special schools and alternate provision are highly valued and often offered permanent position
Remedy Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.