2 months ago
SEN Teacher - Full Time - ASAP Start
The head teacher of a GOOD graded Primary School in South East London, is looking to recruit and appoint a talented Intervention / SEN Teacher.
The position will be full time and school-based contract, with the successful teacher tasked with working with small streamed groups in the morning, and then on a more 1:1 basis in the afternoon, with a specific focus on Literacy and Numeracy and interventions across the school.
Applicants will need to be a qualified primary/SEN teacher, with a proven track record of raising attainment and progress. You will also need to show a broad skill set and versatility, as you will be working across the phases, from EYFS to KS2 within this 1.5 form entry.
- Qualified Primary/SEN Teacher
- UK QTS a MUST
- Talented Intervention / SEN Teacher - previous experience ideally required!
- Ability to work with a range of ability and needs
- Ability to work across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Passionate about teaching & learning
- Engaging, empathetic & caring approach
- Genuine Team Player
- Intervention / SEN Teacher
- Requires a qualified Primary Teacher or SEN Teacher
- Previous experience delivering SEN Interventions an advantage!
- Delivering interventions across all 3 phases - EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Ability to work with children of varying ability & needs
- September 2018 start - Full Time
- GOOD Primary School in Lambeth and Lewisham
- Excellent SLT - supportive, down to earth & established
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Welcoming and encouraging team of staff
- Staff car park & FREE parking available
- Good public transport links
Whether you are an experienced Intervention / SEN Teacher seeking such a role or currently a class teacher, looking for something different, this is an exciting and rare opportunity within a lovely, popular and well led South London Primary School.
Please contact Sophie at Remedy to apply for this role, or you can call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.