£140 - £200 per day
9 months ago
SEN Teacher - Greenwich - PMLD School
We are currently looking to recruit experienced SEN teaching staff for both day to day supply & long term Positions within Primary & secondary schools across the South East London area.
Ideally you will have previous experience supporting students with complex learning & behavioral problems (SEND) & (SEMH)
We have opportunities working across all year groups working with early years, KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4 students.
If the above sounds of interest & you want to work with a company that cares for their teachers, please don't hesitate to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Experience & qualifications required:
- Minimum 6 months UK classroom experience
- Enhanced DBS check registered with the online update service
- Thorough knowledge of National Curriculum
- Be competent in working with children who have learning difficulties
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude
What you can expect from Remedy Education:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24-hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Remedy Education.