£130 - £180 per day
6 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for an SEN Teacher for a one year contract from September 2018, working with learners across KS2 - 4. The students have a wide range of barriers to learning including ASD, ADHD and Dyslexia as well as Speech and Language difficulties.
About the Role / School
- The school has 60 students on site, resulting in small class sizes
- They follow the National Curriculum up to GCSE and also offer vocational options to ensure something suitable for all styles of learning
- The timetable will cover a range of lessons including Physical Education, English and PSHE.
- Life skills are also hugely important for each of the students and lessons need to focus on academic, social and behavioural progress
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum of 6 weeks is essential)
- A calm and experienced demeanour with proven experience working with students with SEN
- Able to plan and deliver personalised programmes
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.