£120 - £170 per day
3 months ago
SEN Class Teacher - Hospital School - Southwark
About the role:
- A lovely hospital school in Southwark is looking for an experienced SEN professional/Teacher to start ASAP
- Qualified Teacher and experience teaching students with ASD and learning difficulties,
- Good school with excellent facilities and strong leadership,
- To start in September 2018 or sooner.
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!