£140 - £175 per day
about 2 months ago
An exceptional Alternative Provision in the borough Epping Forest are currently looking for a fabulous SEN Teacher to join their great supportive team on an ongoing long-term position.
This Alternative Provision is an exceptional place to work where the staff have a true passion for what they do and the results of their hard work is clear for all to see, with pupils being re-integrated back into mainstream schools. Behaviour is challenging, however with excellent staff surrounding you, you will be well supported. Over the years the staff's creativity has prevailed which has led to some excellent strategies currently in place. They have come a long way and have made some great changes, making this school one of the best to work at in the borough! Pupils at this provision who attend either have a Health and Care Plan or a Statement in SEN or Education.
By applying for a role via Future Education (a specialist education recruitment company which was founded by a family of teachers) you will receive your own personal consultant who will share their expertise and advice in educational recruitment and make the entire job application process less scary. You can ask us for advice with your lesson plan for your lesson observation; interview tips and techniques, so that you feel well prepared when interviewing.
Desired skills and Experience
- Experience as am SEN Teacher in an SEN School or PRU or Alternative Provision or Challenging inner city mainstream school
- In date DBS that is on the update service
- Able to take responsibility for safeguarding in addition the welfare of children and young people
- Able to build a strong rapport with students
- Relevant experience and knowledge with students in SEN/ ASD/ EBD/ SLD
- You are Resilient, Approachable & Consistent
- Behaviour Intervention training is desirable but training can be provided.
This position won't be vacant for long, so if you're keen click APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £140.00 to £175.00 /day
- SEN teaching: 1 year (Required)