£70 - £85 per day
14 days ago
We are working with a number of mainstream Primary schools in South East London who are in need of experienced SEN and Graduate Teaching Assistants who are able to support students with special needs and additional needs across the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
SEN/ Graduate teaching assistant requirements:
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs and/or challenging behaviour
- Have experience delivering a differentiated Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2 primary curriculum and targeted interventions
- Have a strong academic background in English and mathematics
- Be a positive role model for the pupils
- Believe in high expectations and be committed to seeing that every child reaches their full potential
- Be a good team player
- Be able to inspire learning in and beyond the classroom
As an SEN teaching assistant in one of the schools we work with, you will benefit from:
- Potential Teacher Training (offered regularly to graduate TAs in certain schools)
- Training / CPD
- Supportive SEN team
- Competitive day rate
- Tailored approach from us to support you to find the right school and role for you
Many of the schools we are working with are accessible via the Northern Line, Victoria Line and South West trains. Some schools are also able to offer parking to staff - this varies dependent on the school/ area.
To apply for this SEN teaching assistant vacancy, please submit your CV with a short covering letter outlining your experience and current situation. We look forward to hearing from you!