Waltham Forest, London
£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN TA | East London
Are you coming available end of this term and looking for a new SEN Teaching Assistant role in a primary school to start after half term in East London?
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts this month and involves working 1:1 with a child with autism in Key Stage 1 in the mornings and doing some interventions across different age groups in the afternoon. This role would suit somebody who is experienced with Special Educational Needs especially with children in Early Years and KS1.
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Varied role working with a variety of needs
- Work under a professional SENCO who is very supportive of her staff
- Develop your knowledge within a large Special Needs provision
- Great opportunity to join a thriving team of professionals who are passionate about their work
- 1:1 and small group work - chance to work alone and within a team
What are the school looking for?
- Knowledgeable and dedicated practitioner
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- SEN Teaching Assistant experience within a primary school
- Confident at managing moderate challenging behaviour
- Willing to learn and develop your skills further
All SEN Teaching Assistants at this primary school benefit from the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. The role is to start temporary but there will be opportunities for a permanent role before the summer break.