North West London, London
£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - North West London
This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant position for the remainder of the academic year, perfect for a graduate considering a PGCE or Masters ASAP.
Your role as a SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working with various children with additional needs. You may be working in different classrooms, with different children through-out the year. It will be advantageous to your application if you have experience with SEN in any setting.
We have a number of roles within North West London in variousschools.
Job Description - SEN Teaching Assistant
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Full Time & Long Term (Academic Year)
* £70 - £85 per day, term time only
* Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
Person Specification - SEN Teaching Assistant
* Experience with SEN beneficial
* Ideally experience in another similar role
* Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
* Able to commit to the entire academic year
* Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
If you're interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity or similar roles in the local area, please apply today. If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.