£130 - £180 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
Are you looking for your next teaching opportunity? Do you have experience teaching SEND students? Are you looking for a full time position with start from September 2019?
If you answered yes to these three questions, this could be the right opportunity for you!
I am looking for an experienced class teacher to join an outstanding SEND school situated in the Greenwich area. The position is a long term class teacher position.
This warm and welcoming SEN school is designed to meet the educational and therapeutic needs for students (age 6 - 16 years). The children and young people have a range of special needs including Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC). You will be teaching 6 lovely students in their Primary unit. Staffs are extremely friendly and management is well known for their dedication and support to all staff and students.
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Extensive grounds
- Free lunch
- Team days and events
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
- A unique teaching approach
Benefits for working with Remedy Education:
- Dedicated consultants 24/7 (We are on call) with experience working education
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Opportunity to choose your work pattern
- Salary negotiation support
- Market advice
- Matching you with the job opportunity that you are looking for
- Exclusive jobs
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
Your role will include:
- Deliver engaging lessons.
- Assist students during class making sure they are on track.
- Liaise with support staff to ensure a smooth running class.
- Enabling learners to access the curriculum.
- Support the pastoral needs of the learners.
- Be an active part in setting the learning environment.
- Using your interests to engage students in learning.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified teacher status is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties.
- Have an understanding of the students with emotional needs.
- Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners.
- Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects.
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- Be flexible in your approach to education.
Are these skills that you feel you have? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you? Then apply today as I am currently interviewing for this role.
To apply or for more information about this role, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.