£140 - £180 per day
7 months ago
EYFS/ Nursery Teacher - Lewisham - ASAP start
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a qualified Nursery Teacher for a full time EYFS / Early Years Teacher position (Nursery Class) starting ASAP, on a Long term contract.
With an established head teacher, excellent CPD and outstanding pupil behaviour, this is a fantastic SEN Primary school looking for a (EYFS) Teacher opportunity within South East London, Lewisham.
Q - Looking to join a supportive, Lewisham based Primary School?
Q - Outstanding graded Primary Teacher?
Q - Passionate about Early Years, with a good understanding of the EYFS Framework?
If so, this could be the perfect EYFS post for you, please READ ON & FIND OUT MORE!
With one of Lewishams BEST Head Teacher's, this is a brilliant 2 Form Entry SEN Primary School. With a member of the team going on MAT leave, the head is keen to find a class teacher for a Nursery Class, which makes up part of an excellent Early Years (EYFS) Team.
All applicants must be qualified and a firm understanding of the Early Years framework. The head teacher is looking to interview ASAP. APPLY TODAY!!
- Primary Teacher - qualified & UK QTS required!
- Early Years (EYFS) Teacher & specialist a MUST
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework & curriculum
- Passionate & resourceful individual
- Positive & creative approach to learning
- Down to earth team player
- Available tio start ASAP, Long term
- Primary Teacher - Early Years (EYFS) post - Nursery Class
- Work alongside an outstanding 'partner' teacher in Nursery
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework required!
- School proactive around CPD opportunities
- Teaching Team share 'best practice' - cohesive & supportive
- 5 staff in current team - lovely Early Years (EYFS) Phase
- Full Time - Long term contract - ASAP start
- £140 - £180 per day
- South East London, Lewisham - SEN Primary School - 2 Form Entry
- Graded OUTSTANDING consistently
- Excellent leadership team in place - established & supportive
- Spacious school site - well-resourced with modern additions
- Excellent public transport access
Whether you are relocating, returning from maternity leave or seeking a change of scenery and school, GET IN TOUCH TODAY - with interviews and observations available immediately.
If shortlisted, candidates will be contacted within 24hrs.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.