7 months ago
Are you a Teacher looking for a Outreach role?
Do you have knowledge dealing with SEN and SEMH students?
Remedy are looking for Tutors to join us in teaching SEN student at their Homes or an education centre. This is a highly rewarding position for people who have a passion for teaching.
- These roles are to start ASAP
- Weekly CPD & Supportive Management
- Permanent Position Following Successful Trial
The students you will be supporting have a wide range of special educational needs and social, emotional and mental health difficulties. There is also a broad range of ages and the children are aged between 10 and 16.
The position is starting immediately and we would like to hear from people with a background in learning support or teaching. Knowledge of special educational needs and social, emotional and mental health difficulties is essential.
- Clear and current DBS on the update service
- Relevant teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Have a UK driving licence and access to a car
If you are interested please contact Sophie at Remedy