10 days ago
Are you a qualified MusicTeacher?
Are you experienced in SEN (Special Educational Needs) and EBD (Emotional and Behaviour Disorders)
Are you looking for a challenge?
Remedy are working with a SEMH School based in Wandsworth who are looking for a Music Teacher who has special education needs experience.
This school deals with students who have Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), and challenging behaviour.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, resilience, and literacy and numeracy skills and have the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will be working with small groups as the learners have complex needs and you will be expected to:
* Have the ability to differentiate work according to each child's individual
* Prepare learning materials and supervise support staff
* Previous SEND experience
* Be a positive role model
* Keep records and attend review meetings
* Work in a classroom setting
* Be able to see beyond a child's behaviour
* Have a good sense of humour!
Please not you must hold QTS (Qualified teacher status) to be accepted for this job role.
If you think you are a suitable candidate please apply for this role, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy.