23 days ago
Learning Support Wandsworth
Remedy currently looking for Learning Support Assistant's to join a fantastic school in Wandsworth. The students of this school have SEN and SEMH.
Purpose of the role:
- As the Learning Support Assistant you are there to support the class teacher to enhance pupils' learning either in groups or individually, ensuring pupils understand the work set, know their learning objectives and stay on task in order to make progress.
- To promote pupils' self-belief, social inclusion and high self-esteem
- To ensure that pupils thrive in a positive, nurturing, safe environment.
- To provide for the social and welfare needs of the pupils within the school.
- To support pupils who have emotional or social barriers to learning.
- A Learning Support Assistant also undertakes other professional duties, as delegated by the Headteacher.
These students need support and guidance with their behaviour, they need a strong figure to look up to and confined in. if you think this positions is suitable for you please contact Sophie at Remedy.