£70 - £85 per day
23 days ago
ASAP and Sept 2019
SEN Learning Support Assistants - Start September - £70-85 per day
- Long term to permanent position
- Starting in September
- Based within a school in Lambeth, South East London
- £70-85 a day depending on experience
- Full time
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30/4.00pm
At Remedy we are currently recruiting for special needs learning support assistants for our client based in Lambeth. The school is for Primary aged students with a range of learning difficulties including ASD, ADHD, down syndrome, physical disabilities, speech and language difficulties and complex medical needs.
Roles are to begin in September and interviews/trial days are currently being held.
As an SEN learning support assistant you will be:
- Supporting SEN pupils often on a one to one basis
- You will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning and depending on their individual needs will be helping them with their social and emotional skills
- You will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for the pupils
- You will assist the teacher with their general learning and development and working with the teacher to monitor their progress
- You may also be required to accompany pupils to therapy sessions if required
Ideally you will already have some experience of working with pupils with learning difficulties and you may have already have training or qualifications in SEN. We also welcome applications from graduates with a strong and demonstrated interest in working within SEN.
You must have an up to date DBS to apply for this role
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.