£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Are you a Learning Support Assistant looking to develop a career working with young people with autism?
Do you want to make the ordinary possible for young people with Autism?
Remedy education are now hiring!!
We are looking for Learning and Behavioural specialist, with a passion for working with young people, aged 7-19, in particular those who may have received all manner of set-backs in and outside of education.
Working as a SEN learning support assistant you will:
- Provide day to day support, delivering 1:1, paired and small group teaching, and learner sessions using a behavioural approach (PBS).
- Supervise and support community-based learning and educational visits
- Help to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
- Working with key pupils to help develop their personal plans and aspirations
- Supporting pupils to develop crucial life skills to help them thrive
To be accepted for this role you must have previous experience working with children,
If you are interested in this role the please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.