£75 - £95 per day
23 days ago
Remedy Education are recruiting enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants (LSA) with special educational needs experience to work in specialist and dedicated school based in Greenwich.
We would like to hear from applicants with experience in supporting children or adults with varying disabilities including; Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASD), Asperger syndrome, and/or Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD).
We can offer both Long Term supply opportunities, with local SEN and mainstream schools working 5 days a week.
Applicants MUST have previous experience within a similar role in order to be considered for these positions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants to work within local SEN schools who cater for pupils with varying special educational needs
- Ideal candidates will have experience of supporting children or adults in a similar role and have necessary up to date training including Manual handling and Team Teach.
- You will support and take direction from the class teacher so you must work as part of a team
- You will be required to support pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or sometimes in small groups
- We offer supply pay rates between £75 - £95 per day, paid weekly
- Full and part time hours available
- Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS (£52) or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service
- Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered)
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.