£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Mentor - Havering, Essex - ASAP Start
Are you a psychology graduate seeking experience within a school setting working with children with special educational needs?
* **Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
* **Supporting students with SEN 1:1
* **Working with ASD / SEMH / Mental Health / Global Delay / EBD
* **Starting September 2019 *** SEN Teaching Assistant
* **Extensive SEN training *** SEN Teaching Assistant
* **£75-85 per day *** SEN Teaching Assistant
* **Outstanding Secondary school in Havering, Essex *** SEN Teaching Assistant
To be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position you must be a recent graduate who has achieved at least a second-class degree. To be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant position, you must be passionate about working with children with special educational needs.
In this position you will be working with children who have special educational needs and supporting them to enhance learning. The responsibilities of this SEN Teaching Assistant position will include working with students both 1:1 and in small groups.
This outstanding SEN school based in Havering, Essex has an excellent track record of supporting Graduates. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will benefit from working with an outstanding Senior Leadership team who provide excellent training.
If you are a graduate looking to begin your career in an outstanding SEN school who offer excellent opportunities, then please apply and send your CV to Brookland @ Remedy Education - 0208 418 1390