£130 - £160 per day
12 months ago
Teaching in Lewisham - SEN Teachers
Are you looking for your next opportunity in Lewisham to make a difference to children with additional needs? Are you looking for more long term role - WE CAN HELP! Want to have the security of knowing you have work everyday and you can contribute to a school environment?
As a SEN Teacher, we understand that SEN covers multiple disciplines - we aim to highlight your strengths and pair you with like-schools to create a valuable experience of value adding to both yourself and our schools. Each child deserves opportunity to discover their gifts and talents, being able to reach their full potential and highlight their abilities.
About the role:
As a dedicated SEN teacher, we aim to:
- Link you with suitable work that highlights your strengths to a potential employer
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
Are you an enthusiastic teacher with a "Can-do" attitude? Do you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have Qualified Teacher Status or be eligible to apply
- possess valid references covering the past 2 years
- relevant extended classroom experience advantageous
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible.
As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!