£80 - £85 per annum
4 months ago
Q - Are you an ambitious Psychology Graduate, looking to gain brilliant experience in a Primary School?
Q - Perhaps you have a special interest in working with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Remedy Education is working with a fantastic school in Southwark, South East London and are eager to hear from enthusiastic and dependable graduates to fill this role.
Our client school needs a SEN Teaching Assistant to join the school in September 2019 for the rest of the academic year. This is a full-time role and involves supporting Learning Difficulties on a 1:1 basis.
Please read below to see specific details of this exciting opportunity:
- 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Child with Learning Difficulties
- Full time, entire academic year
- September 2019 start
- £70 - £75 per day (potential increase after 12 weeks)
- Brilliant experience with SEN and EYFS
- Providing interventions in Phonics, Writing and Maths
- Monitoring progress of the children along with the Class Teacher and SENCO
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in a Psychology or Education related degree
- Experience working with SEN children or child related setting is essential
- Confident and strong academic background - A-levels and GCSEs
- Experience and knowledge of the UK education setting - Preferred
- Resilient, Creative and Devoted to supporting learning
- Calm and caring personality with enthusiasm for children
Our amazing school is based in Southwark with amazing transport links and friendly welcoming staff, if you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now. You can also contact Sophie for more information.