£70 - £95 per day
10 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant | Psychology Graduates | Greenwich | ASAP
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit a SEMH/Behaviour Teaching Assistant for a full-time secondary school SEMH Teaching Assistant position.
Our client school is an outstanding educational facility where students make excellent progress. The school achieve this by empowering the students to be the very best they can be and to aim for further education, training or employment opportunities upon leaving aged 16-18.
As a SEMH Teaching Assistant at this school you will be an invaluable asset to the class Teacher and oversee the progress and development of each student within the class. Literacy, numeracy, speech & language support and life skills are all a major focus within this school.
As part of the Remedy Aspirations initiative, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate with career aspirations aimed towards training to become;
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
Read on for further information and if you feel that you meet the criteria, apply for the role today, as interviews for the positions are being held throughout this week.
SEMH Teaching Assistant - ROLE:
- SEMH /Behaviour Teaching Assistant - KS3, KS4 and some KS5
- 1:1 support role with some small group intervention sessions
- Long Term - Feb 2019 - July 2019
- IDEAL for Psychology Graduates
- Previous SEMH / SEN experience is of interest
- IDEAL ahead of training to become a Psychologist or Therapist
- Paid (£70-£90 per day) - WEEKLY PAY!
SEMH Teaching Assistant- PERSON:
- Suited to Psychology based Graduates - 1st Class or 2:1
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal
- Reliable, committed and hardworking Graduate required!
- Ability to use initiative & versatility
- Willingness to take on school additional training (CPD)
SEMH Teaching Assistant SCHOOL:
- Welcoming Secondary School Provision
- Greenwich, South East London
- Fantastic Staff in place
- Supportive & passionate about Education
- Creative approach to learning
If you are a psychology graduate, actively seeking a behaviour support teaching assistant position; then get in touch today. APPLY NOW!
Submit your full and up to date CV for consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48hrs.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.