£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
A rewarding opportunity for a Teaching Assistant experienced with EBD and SEMH pupils to work for one and a half terms at a Primary Learning Centre with a view to go permanent.
- Fantastic role for someone with a youth worker background looking to be in an education setting.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a multi-cultural school with a proven track record of helping students make incredible progress with learning, social skills and employability.
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted report for pupil's behaviour and personal development.
The school is looking for an exceptional candidate to start as a teaching assistant starting September 2018 running through to the end of December, with potential go to permanent. The school is located in South East London, Greenwich and has a 'good' Ofsted rating. The core values of the school are nurture based and outcome driven with emphasis on tough love and clear boundaries to guide behaviour. It also has a unique rewards system that helps promote positive outcomes. If you are ready for a challenge and the chance to make a real difference then don't delay in applying now.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with EBD and SEMH pupils.
- A graduate in Criminology highly desirable.
- Experienced in supporting within KS1 or 2
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy Education must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.