6 months ago
Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant / EBD / Alternative Provision / PRU / Pupil referral Unit / Immediate Start / Temp - Perm
Are you looking for a role with a great sense of job satisfaction?
Do you feel you can reach out to learners with Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties?
This is a great opportunity with an immediate start for our SEMH Pupil Referral Unit, based in the heart of East London.
We are actively seeking a Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to Permanent Vacancy
- Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant Specialist SEMH (Social, Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties) School Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- SEMH Teaching assistant
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SCHOOL SETTING
If you are interested, hold an Enhanced DBS and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Natalie Abel at Remedy Education.
You will be supporting pupil progress and development in and outside the classroom, complementing the work and direction given by the Teacher. This may also involve planning and delivering learning activities to small groups, so experience working with KS3/KS4 children in an SEN/SEMH learning environment will be essential.