£70 - £85 per day
7 months ago
SEMH TA - ASAP Start - Greenwich
Remedy Education is recruiting for SEMH SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work in a Mainstream Primary school based in Greenwich to start ASAP. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. Remedy Education are looking for dedicated SEMH SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with tailored work options.
About the Role
- SEMH SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
- Will be working in schools across South East London
- Have knowledge of a range of special educational needs, including MLD / SLD / ASD / PMLD / SEMH
- Class support, 1:1 and small group roles available
- Full time / part time flexible working hours and days available
- Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
- Working within SEN schools
- Small class sizes (8-10 pupils)
- Daily rate varies depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, the SEMH SEN TA / Special Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 3 months essential)
- Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs)
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your up to date CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.