£80 - £85 per day
13 days ago
1:1 SEMH Teaching Assistant - ASAP Start
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Based in a school in Enfield
- £80-90 a day
- ASAP Start
Remedy Education are working with a school in Enfield who are seeking a strong SEN Teaching Assistant that can work on a 1:1 basis with SEN children. The perfect SEN Teaching Assistant must be outgoing, persistent and must have previous experience dealing with SEN such as Autism, ADHD or SEMH. This will be a long-term role until the end of this academic year, working 5 days a week.
About the role:
- Primary 1:1 Teaching Assistant - SEMH Focused
- Providing the class teacher with support
- Providing KS1 - KS2 focused support
- ASAP start - Full Time - Long term position
- Able to connect on a 1:1 level with a variety of SEN children
- Can work effectively with fellow teachers and teaching assistants
- Must have strong SEMH skills
- Must have good behaviour management skills
- Must have experience working within a classroom and preferably SEN
About the school:
Our amazing school is located in Enfield has great facilities and great transport links.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.