£80 - £90 per day
3 months ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Challenging Behaviour - Enfield, PRU School
This is a great opportunity with an immediate start for our SEN School based in Enfield with great transport links.
We are actively seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to Permanent Vacancy
- Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant Specialist SEMH (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- SEMH Teaching assistant
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SCHOOL SETTING
If you are looking for work please apply for this role now, for more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.