£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Challenging Behaviour
This is a great opportunity with an immediate start for our SEMH Pupil Referral Unit, based in the heart of South East London. With great transport links from South London, Central London, North London and Surrey.
We are actively seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to Permanent Vacancy
- Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant Specialist SEMH (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- SEMH Teaching assistant
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SCHOOL SETTING
If you are looking for work please apply for this role now, for more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.