£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant | Autism & Behaviour Difficulties focus | Greenwich
A fantastic SEN School In Greenwich are looking for an experienced SEMH Teaching Assistant to join their SEMH school for an ASAP start within their primary department.
If you have experience working with primary aged pupils diagnosed with SEMH, ASD, ADHD and OCD; Then please read on below to find out further information! - The SEN School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
The head teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism, SEMH and behaviour difficulties. You will be working with a range of children across Year 1-6 providing in & out of class support.
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 1-6 (5-11 years old)
- Supporting children with Autism (SEN) SEMH, ADHD, OCD, ODD, PDA & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the head teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
- ASAP & Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- Located in the London Borough of Greenwich
- Degree from a reputable University
- School based experience in the UK
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of the curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Supportive and creative SEN School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
- Good Tube Links - Central, London Overground and District Line
If you are interested in this SEMH Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEMH Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.